Thursday, December 19, 2013

Introduction of Myself


                    

My name is Matthew Goris. I live in the Lower East Side of New York City and I go to New Design High School in the Lower East Side. Some of my hobbies consist of reading, writing poetry, and working out. Now I started reading more during sophomore year of high school in 2013. I've started reading because I felt that I needed to expand my vocabulary. After finding some interesting books to read, reading became one of my hobbies. Now I've been working out for a couple years, but I started getting serious about it in the summer of 2013. At first I did it because I wanted to be stronger and seem more attractive. After a couple weeks, I've feel in love with it. Working out makes me feel energized and it feels me with positive thoughts. Now I started writing poetry during the autumn of 2013. This is during the time I had joined writing club in school. I like to write about the truth. So most of my poems are philosophical.
                   
I have big goals. Some of my goals that I feel I can accomplish within these couple years are getting the highest average and graduate as valedictorian. I made the goal of getting the highest average out of my school when I got inspired by someone else who had gotten the highest average in one of my extra curricular activities. When I seen him get the highest average I knew I had potential to get higher than him. I actually did get higher than him one time, but I didn't get the highest average out of the whole school. This is a goal that I'm still pursuing and I'm getting closer and closer to accomplishing it. Another one of my goals is to get accepted to the university of Brockport and possibly to get accepted into their honors program. Brockport is my dream school. I want to go to that school to study business and fitness. I also want to try and inspire people to make better decisions when it comes to their health and academics. I feel I shouldn't be trying to only find success for myself. I want to help other people reach success as well.
                 
My goals that'll take a while to accomplish is to graduate college with a masters career and become an C.P.A (Certified Public Accountant) and a personal fitness trainer. I've been wanting to become a C.P.A ever since I was in middle school. I got the idea from my uncle because he saw that I'm good at math. So I've been wanting to pursue that as a career because I'm good at math and I get a satisfaction when I'm solving math problems. I've decided that I wanted to become a personal fitness trainer as well when I found my love for working out. Also I've realized that it's an opportunity to help people who have health problems. I also want to get a house, get married, and have a child of my own. I hope to continue my family's generation as successful people.

No comments:

Post a Comment