Sunday, January 5, 2014

What I Truly Desire

                     

One thing I want is knowledge. I want all the knowledge that I can get. I believe without knowledge I will be lost in this world. I believe that the more knowledge I have the more powerful I'll be. Even though I don't really have much care for having a lot of power, I can really use it to benefit myself and perhaps even benefiting others. I believe that the more knowledge I have, the better decisions that I'll be making for myself and I am very big on self-improvement. That's why I want knowledge.
       
Something else that I want is to fulfill my purpose. I have an idea of it. I believe my purpose is to be happy while doing the work of a C.P.A ( Certified Public Accountant) and a personal fitness trainer. I also believe that my purpose is to help other people find success by being an inspiration. I know I can be a C.P.A and a personal fitness trainer by putting in hard work in school, but to help other people find success by being an inspiration is the challenge. It's hard to be an inspiration when most people get jealous of how well you're doing because of the hard work you put in. I want to be an inspiration because I feel that there are not enough people in my society becoming successful. I want to make an attempt to change that. I want people to prosper and be happy with their lives as well.
       
Another thing I want is a family of my own. I want this because I want to teach my children a lot of things. I want them to have a lot of wisdom. Also, I want my family to be known as successful people. When I become the first successful person in my family, I'm going to lead my children to success. Later in the future my family will have a reputation for finding success. I also want to teach my kids not to follow the crowd if they're unhappy doing that. I want my children to be unique and also have confidence with being different. I want my children to have a lot of wisdom. If I can get all these things that I want, I'll feel like I don't need anything else in this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment